Monday, December 10, 2012

ADAM BUYING EVE + THE SONG OF PASSION

     Another piece from our favorite psalmist, Emeka the flaming mind (follow him @FlameEmeka). THE SONG OF PASSION.

      Well well well.... Flame, i don't know how you feel women came about but before i drop your piece lemme tell you a little story.

 i was having this chat with God this morning....and this is more like
a summary of what happened in the garden of Eden...HOW ADAM BOUGHT EVE

Noticing that Adam appeared somewhat sullen, God asked, "What is wrong
with you, Adam?"

Adam said, "I don't have anyone to talk to... to play with... to eat
with... except the animals."

God said that he was going to make Adam a companion and that it would
be a Woman.

God said, "This person will gather food for you, and when you discover
clothing, she'll wash it for you. She will always agree with every
decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you to
get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not
nag you and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when
you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache and will
freely give you love and passion when ever you need it."

Adam asked God, "What will a woman like this cost?"

God replied, "An arm and a leg."

Then Adam asked, "What can I get for a rib?" .............And the rest is history.


Now, to the main event...(Emeka's Song) Dedicated to ''Stylish Thelma'' who requested this....

    '' What can man want in a woman, that I've not come to find in thee? A gift to me as given by the Lord.

 I've come to believe and thou art loyal to me as man. Thou cometh with Love and trueness, and the Lord's command regarding thine reputation shalt I protect. 

Thou art full of beauty and aura, thou art mine. So bring it; bring it to me, thy body. Let me keep thee warm, let me feel thine breasts against mine chest; press them hard upon me until nipples almost pierce my chest.

 I shall curl my great arms around thee and stroke thine spine from neck and down to the low. Let me kiss thine forehead, o love of my choices; kissing thy lip as well and resting tongue on thine nips. 

Thy hip is hot and thine butt is firm above thine shanks. I will lay on thee and spark thine warmth, from head to toe; touching thine active spots. I'll take the line from between thine cleavages and rule it down to the end beneath; o setting thee on fire! The feel is warm; almost hot, o woman of goodwill; o woman of my flaming heart,  thine feel in my heart is a burning flame. 

In The sharing of this passion, have I brought smile to thine face and most of thine days with me shalt be full of the joys that I can give.

I'll talk to you again soon,
Your Friend,
Leonhart

follow me on twitter @chrisxleonhart
facebook  :              chrisking leonhart
subscribe free:        if youre viewing on mobile
click on ''view web version'' at bottom of page
the at the end of the loaded page enter your email in the
empty space and click submit or
click on the 'subscribe to posts (atom) at
the bottom of the blog, then click on the drop
down menu that reads "subscribe to this feed using"
and select your carrier e.g Yahoo or Google for g-mail
if you want to be notified
on new posts and comments via e-mail

2 comments: