Thursday, November 29, 2012

Honor thy Woman, O man !

              
  Here is a priceless piece of poetry every man should read and every Woman should cherish! Born from the Ink in  the pen of a psalmist very close to my heart ..Emeka the flaming mind.(Follow him @FlameEmeka) Its dedicated to y'all women. Without you there would be no us...no reason for †ђξ LIONS DEN...Enjoy
    .   Honor thy woman, o man; give to her as much love as thou hath received from God thy maker. So deep are thy feelings in her heart, she does not know why, yet her intentions toward you are pure and oft with mistakes. The Lord thy God hath blessed her, because she is of a good heart. Fashion her thoughts and keep a smile on her face, for nothing soothes her better. Art thou surprised to find a good woman? Foolish thou art to be. For the Lord hath brought her under thy care. What dost thou fear in a woman, that maketh thee to keep thy love from her? Will she not honor thee because thou speaketh of the Maker to her hearing? She shalt stroke thy chest and keep thee warm in the cold nights. Trust her and not in the sense that she will not go wild without thy guidiance, but that she is capable of following thy lead. She will make thy meal and keep thy heart at home. All these because thou showeth her love without compromise. Curse the trials and temptations, for they snatch her faith; but bless the tough times for she cometh with idea and cum. O the swift intuition bestowed on thee, o woman by our God. The Lord, taking out mine rib and crafting thee, o woman to mine very taste. And entrusted me as man, the power to rule over thee. Besides all that I possess as king, thou, o woman beareth and weildeth in power and in deeds all that I lack. I shall love thee, o woman of my tender heart; I will honor thee for thou giveth me solace. I shall confess mine affections into thy very ear and feed thy sight with my very charms. I shall treat thy beauty with care and keep thy body in the warmth of my flame. Thou art curse and blessing to mine soul, but I will keep the Lord's command. So that even as thou will always yearn for me, I also will always be there with thee even when it may seem that I am far off. Come to me always; I will never refuse thee. Come with thy misunderstandings and confusions; I will show thee the light. Thou art woman of my Flaming mind.

follow me on twitter @chrisxleonhart
facebook  :              chrisking leonhart
subscribe free:        if youre viewing on mobile
click on ''view web version'' at bottom of page
the at the end of the loaded page enter your email in the
empty space and click submit or
click on the 'subscribe to posts (atom) at
the bottom of the blog, then click on the drop
down menu that reads "subscribe to this feed using"
and select your carrier e.g Yahoo or Google for g-mail
if you want to be notified
on new posts and comments via e-mail
And i'll talk to you again soon
Your friend
Leonhart

6 comments:

  1. Show me A woman without honour and I will show you a man without respect--famoud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can only honour what you respect and truly respect what you honour.

      Delete
  2. 9ice piece. atleast am glad u have something for women and not jst teaching d men how to sabotage women. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gr8. But y is't tat wen u love someone, d person ll nt return love back to u?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehya.....sorry oh. pain is love and love is pain.
      its one of the mysteries of life.

      Delete